unable to add songs to queue

• 10 July 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
i am not able to add a song to the queue using pc software or android device. when this happens i am unable to submit diagnostics so please dont ask me too. the only thing i can think of is the router but i have done everything the client support has told me to do. please fix this issue. I dont seem to have any problems with the apple products that are in the house just android and pc.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

If you're unable to submit a diagnostic (and what error does it say when you try?) then I would heartily recommend rebooting your router. Just unplug it for a minute, then plug it back in. Wait about 3 to 5 minutes, and try to submit the diagnostic again.

Being unable to submit a diagnostic indicates that your speakers aren't able to reach the outside world. Rebooting your router would reset lots of things like your DHCP table and DNS settings, which might be a good thing for you.
Shoot, while you're working with the router, you may want to double check to see if there are any updates for it, and apply them.
Badge
I also have a problem with our microwave interferring with the sonos connections, they are set up on the sonos net, is this a common problem?
I’d be thinking about replacing that microwave, it really shouldn’t be shedding enough EM interference to affect your Wi-Fi.