Answered

Trueplay won't complete

My sonos app has been adapting speaker sound for over thirty minutes. Do i keep waiting? Is something wrong? help.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 April 2018, 20:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

You mean during a TruePlay setup? After that length of time, I'd think the process has locked up. Kill the app, reboot the iOS device and potentially unplug and then plug back in the speaker(s) you're trying to run TruePlay on.

Then try it again. It really shouldn't be longer than about a minute of that "adapting" screen, in my experience. Usually less.
thankyou will give this a shot
You're welcome. If it doesn't end up working, I'd recommend a call to Sonos. If you can, submit a diagnostic before you call in, it may have some data in the diagnostic that they can use to help figure this out.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
I know this isn't relevant to this thread, but can anyone tell me how to start a new thread in here? I've looked everywhere. Thanks.
Create Topic at the top of the page, next to the search function 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Create Topic at the top of the page, next to the search function :)

Thanks. For some reason this icon doesn't display on the mobile version of the Sonos main forum page.
Ah, sorry. On Safari (iOS11.3.1) it's the talk balloon with a + on it. Still at the top, to the left of the magnifying glass.
1084480502 That’s my diagnostic for the same problem. I’ve tried the basics and this has happened on TWO iPhone Xs now. Always was fine on trusty iPhone 6...!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
1084480502 That’s my diagnostic for the same problem. I’ve tried the basics and this has happened on TWO iPhone Xs now. Always was fine on trusty iPhone 6...!!

Hi there,

I'm not seeing any specific errors showing up in your controller's log. There are some general communication errors showing up between your speakers though. Most of the time rebooting the speakers clear these up. Please try that, then see if you can run Trueplay. Send along a new diagnostic if it still doesn't work.