Trueplay Support for iPad Pro 11 Inch

• 1 December 2018
  • 4 replies

So, I got the new iPad Pro a few weeks ago, and a few new Play:1 speakers shortly after. It tells me the iPad doesn't support Trueplay tuning, and gives me a link to check, but all that says is that the pro is supported.
Any ETA for when I can tune my new speakers? It's kind of annoying not being able to.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I have the exact same problem! Please help
Interesting. I'd not actually tried it on my new iPad, but as you say, it doesn't work. However, I was able to use it on my new iPhone XS. Do either of you have another iOS device that you could use?
I'm mainly an Android user. I only use the iPad. It's been out for a couple months now, you'd think they would have it working.
Can't argue too much with you, but there may be "reasons" (TM) for that. As near as I can tell based on past performance, it doesn't seem like Apple shares their pre-production equipment with third party people like Sonos....and there's also been that whole pesky Holiday season in between. I expect it will come along soon.