Answered

Tiny text size on desktop controller iMac

• 2 November 2018
  • 2 replies

I'm not sure if it's because of the lack fo support for non-retina displays for OS Mojave or the latest controller update but the text size is tiny on the desktop controller! I'm straining to read everything! I'd eat my hat if this passed accessibility standards. Anybody else noticed this, is it the same on retina screens running Mojave?
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 9 November 2018, 20:15

Hi ohmattgadd, thanks for the feedback on the text size. I'll make sure to pass it along. I'm currently using the controller with Mojave and a retina screen and haven't noticed any text size issues, but just in case there are any issues, I'll let the team know.

Do you have any custom settings that might be adjusting the text size of apps or have anything zoomed out?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi ohmattgadd, thanks for the feedback on the text size. I'll make sure to pass it along. I'm currently using the controller with Mojave and a retina screen and haven't noticed any text size issues, but just in case there are any issues, I'll let the team know.

Do you have any custom settings that might be adjusting the text size of apps or have anything zoomed out?
Same issue. Very tiny text. 2560x1440 27 inch monitor. Should be a way to increase text size or otherwise magnify. song titles are tiny.