Answered

Timer on Night Mode

• 17 December 2021
  • 5 replies

It seems so basic and obvious that a timer needed to be added to Night Mode. Baffled how this was overlooked. Frustrating that it’s not there. 

Please add it. It’s been YEARS now. Wtf. 

icon

Best answer by bockersjv 17 December 2021, 15:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Agree. It’s been requested loads of times here and in the Beta forums too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey @Douglar02  , It’s true this has been a popular request with some of our users, while I can't share anything regarding new or upcoming features I am happy to pass your suggestion on to our development team.

Hey @Sotiris C. - this has been the same response for years. Can we get a product manager to respond to us directly? I’d love to understand if this will ever make it out of a backlog. I’m sure a little customer interaction from the product management team will go a long way with this community as well.

Hey @Sotiris C. - this has been the same response for years. Can we get a product manager to respond to us directly? I’d love to understand if this will ever make it out of a backlog. I’m sure a little customer interaction from the product management team will go a long way with this community as well.

Good luck with that request!  Sonos really don’t share their priorities and plans.  It seems to be an Article of Faith that any such information is commercially sensitive, and it avoids promising and then, for whatever reason, being unable to deliver.  

Userlevel 7

If you use an iOS device, get the Soro app. It allows you to create Sonos shortcuts and automations using Apple’s Shortcuts app. You can easily set a daily schedule for Night Sound.

https://apps.apple.com/gh/app/soro-for-sonos/id1550457805