Things I miss in my life with Sonos

• 12 September 2017
  • 1 reply

I love Sonos and can highly recommend the products.

I really miss something in the app, and don’t know where to give my feedback, so I send it here, in the hope of that this will be given to the right persons.

What do I miss in the app?

- compatibility with Siri

- a widget on iPhone to control the music easier – play, pause, change song. Sometimes the controller not compare on the lock screen, and then I really miss this widget, so I don’t have to open my phone and the app to control my system.

- the option to lock the sound level on each speaker. It’s really annoying if you have a lot of speakers in different rooms, hear the same music in all rooms, and you want to turn up the sound up on 4 out of 6 speakers. Then you have to turn up the sound manually on each speaker. Instead of just lock the sound level on 2 of the speakers, and then have the possibility to drag only in the “head” sound level controller. This is a really big miss for me when I use my Sonos system.

Hope my feedback will end in the right hands.

Best Chris Nielsen

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge
I love Sonos and can highly recommend the products.
- a widget on iPhone to control the music easier – play, pause, change song. Sometimes the controller not compare on the lock screen, and then I really miss this widget, so I don’t have to open my phone and the app to control my system.

It's OK on my iPhone and Pixel, you should check your phone. The iOS and Android aren't perfect all the time, but sonos controller supported this function on both phones.