Answered

system update notification on S2 app.

• 27 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I have my system updates set to “update automatically” and in the 2 hour morning window. Will I be notified when an update has been applied to my system? Am I better to check for updates manually?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 February 2021, 05:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

No, there is no notification. I tend to not notice when there’s an update applied to the speakers, but I do check frequently in the iOS store to see if there is a controller update, it is after updating the controller that I check for speaker firmware updates, but it hasn’t found one yet, so I’m assuming the automatic process dips working for the speakers. 

Thanks Bruce, I too generally check after an update to the app. Maybe a suggestion I sent previously will be read and a notification issued when an update to the system has been applied :)

Heh. I’d be a fan, but my suspicion is that type of thing would be relatively low on their list of thing to do, but here’s hoping!

haha, yeah, guess you are right :)