Answered

Switching back to TV from Music on new Amp

• 9 December 2018
  • 5 replies

How do you switch back to TV from music on the new Amp? I'm having problems switching between both - particularly back to TV?
icon

Best answer by Chris 11 December 2018, 14:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi peterlee01

You do stop the music before you switch to TV and turn off TV before switching to music...correct? At least that would my process.

It's been 18 hours...did you resolve your issue?
I also have difficulty switching back to tv. I have this problem when I turn on music while watching tv. I get a message about discontinuing tv, then later have difficulty switching back. I need to switch inputs on the tv in order to get my amp to restart tv sound. There should (may be) a smoother system in the app?
I'm having the same problem with my playbar, sub, 2 ones. Is there a proper way to switch from TV audio to a streaming music sercive or vice versa? Thanks.
I'm having the same problem with my playbar, sub, 2 ones. Is there a proper way to switch from TV audio to a streaming music sercive or vice versa? Thanks.Browse tab in mobile controller. Pick your source, TV or whatever. TV, logically, will only be an option when the room selected to play is your Home Theatre room.

You can also selevt music by doing a universal search.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If watching TV audio on playbar system - initiating musti will switch automatically from TV to music service.

Switching back to TV can be more complicated. You can go into sonos app and choose TV or you can power cycle your TV so that it loses signal to playbar and gets signal back (initiating an autoplay of the TV).

With Beam / Alexa you have the ability to tell it to Watch TV to switch to TV sound