Have a Sonos Sub with Playbar.Using the sonos app on my iphone, when I open the Sub Audio and turn the Sub off, the base is much more pronounced than if the Sub is on. What am I doing wrong?
Best answer by Paul A
Thanks for the detailed and immediate feedback and as well as submitting diagnostics.
based on the submitted diagnostics, the main issue is that the Sonos Sub does not fully communicate directly to the Sonos playbar where it is bonded but it communicates directly to the router. I would like to recommend going through the following troubleshooting steps and see if it makes the difference.
- Reboot the Playbar. (unplug from power and plug it back after 10-15 seconds)
- Reboot the Sub. (unplug from power and plug it back after 10-15 seconds)
- Test and check if it did make a difference. (if not), Next is..
- Remove Sonos sub from the Sonos app.
- re-add sub from the Sonos app.
- Test and check if it did make a difference.( from this point might as well submit a diagnostic while testing just in case)
These guide should get it fixed.
Please let me know how it goes.