Spotify Playlist order on the Sonos App

• 18 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, is there a way to view my Spotify playlists in Sonos with the newest additions at the top rather than at the bottom of the listing. I have large Spotify playlists and when viewed in Sonos I have to scroll down a long long way to see my newest track additions. If my network is slow this issue is also compounded in that the lower down tracks don't appear for quite some seconds which is further frustrating. I more often like to play my most current tracks (new additions) than a track I added 2 or 3 years ago. A button to reverse / toggle the playlist order (show newest / oldest first) would be really welcomed if none exists currently. If this doesn't exist maybe Sonos could consider it / add to a wishlist. Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
i am having the same issue too! and one would think this is a basic function, being able to sort your songs by "Recently Added". Please resolve this issue asap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
HI there,

Thanks for reaching out. It's not currently possible to sort Spotify playlists by "recently added" in the Sonos app, but I'll send this along to the team as a feature request.
Userlevel 1
HI there,

Thanks for reaching out. It's not currently possible to sort Spotify playlists by "recently added" in the Sonos app, but I'll send this along to the team as a feature request.

Thanks heaps Jeff.
It will be a very useful feature.