Question

Spotify Discover Functionality

One of my favorite things about Spotify is the Recommendations for Your, New Releases for You, and Because you Listened to lists under "Discover". Can the Sonos controller add this functionality?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Thanks for asking donmills. We are currently using mostly Spotify's own commands that were created for their Web Player, so most of the development is handled through there. But our team works closely with them with new features too, so I'll pass the word on. There are some similar features like the Your Daily Soundtrack and Genres & Moods, but not exactly the same as Discover. Thanks again.
Thanks for the reply. The Discover feature is avalaible on the web player. Fingers crossed for updates.
Thanks for asking donmills. We are currently using mostly Spotify's own commands that were created for their Web Player, so most of the development is handled through there. But our team works closely with them with new features too, so I'll pass the word on. There are some similar features like the Your Daily Soundtrack and Genres & Moods, but not exactly the same as Discover. Thanks again.

There are some similar features like the Your Daily Soundtrack and Genres & Moods, but not exactly the same as Discover.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

The discover part of spotify is what makes it actully worth switchign over to streaming. For anyone that is actully into music past gerneric tastes.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings