SoundCloud Not Loading Full Playlist

• 20 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a SoundCloud playlist with over 325 tracks on it, when I pull it up on the Sonos app it only loads about a fourth of it. I've inquired about this before, please help! My diagnostic confirmation number is 500090104

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, TieDyeLobster. Thanks for posting and sharing your diagnostic report. Are you still having trouble with SoundCloud playlists? Have you been able to reach out to our support technicians about this? It seems like this may be something we would want to have a closer look at in real time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I am guessing exactly 100 of the tracks are loading. Sonos controllers grab data in chunks of 100 items, and if the SMAPI service (SoundCloud in this case) has an implementation limitation, it wont be able to give back any more. This has happened in the past with other music services, though it usually gets fixed. Suggest you ask Soundcloud to take a look at their SMAPI implementation.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
same problem, content missing from playlists and 'likes' not being updated either.