Soundcloud missing likes

• 24 February 2015
  • 4 replies

I have 500 songs liked on my Soundcloud profile, but when I go on to view/play them from the Sonos app, only my most recent 180 show up. How can I access or get the rest of my likes to show up? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Exactly the same problem here, from hundreds of my likes on Soundcloud I see only 183 tracks.

I already tried removing Soundcloud from Sonos and adding it again, but no luck.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hi Allison & Tom,

We are aware of this, and it's with our development team. I don't have any more news to share at this time.
I will keep this thread open and share more news from our development team when it comes in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi Allison & Tom,

We are aware of this, and it's with our development team. I don't have any more news to share at this time.
I will keep this thread open and share more news from our development team when it comes in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Max what's the status on this? As a Sonos customer with Sonos products in every room of my four residences, this is more than an inconvenience, it's application functionality that is broken, I don't know how this problem hasn't been raised more often in the Sonos community, everyone must keep their SoundCloud "Likes" playlist very small; in the tech industry, broken application functionality is approached with a higher urgency than the cavalier response we've received from Sonos support thus far.

If this is not properly addressed, I will contact my dealer, the founder, a personal friend, is Sonos' largest US dealer.

Thank you
Your friend founded Target? 😉