Soundcloud liked playlist not showing up in Sonos

• 5 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello. It seems only my Soundcloud liked tracks (and NOT playlists) show up in Sonos Likes menu. I have just liked a playlist in Soundcloud and Sonos is not displaying it.

Is there a workaround to this? Is this a known issue?

Thanks and regards.

Fred.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @Fred_12.

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this up to our attention.

I would be more than glad to assist you with this concern.

I checked for any ongoing issue on  https://status.sonos.com/  but there’s no outage report for Soundcloud.

Can you please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. It can help identify what is causing your issue.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Badge

Hello Annazel.

Diagnostic sent: 967965992

If you want to replicate issue. Go to my Soundcloud Profile, on my likes. First item at the top is the Playlist (called Me 5 by Nour Ezzeddin Salman). If you like the playlist, then go to Sonos/Soundcloud/Likes. You will not find the liked playlist there. It does not appear anywhere.

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @Fred_12.

Thanks for your response and for your effort in submitting the diagnostic report.

Upon checking here, I saw there is Wireless Interference detected on your area and low bandwidth wireless signals on the system.

This could cause some communication errors between your Sonos system, home network, and SoundCloud's servers.

Please check the router’s wifi channel and ensure that it is not set to ‘auto’, then try changing the wireless channel that your router uses to create your home wifi network.

Then, ensure that your Sonos system’s wireless channel is different (you can choose between these non-overlapping channels 1,6 and 11 ) from the route’s wireless channel.

Please let me know if this doesn't help or if you are not able to log in to your router.