Sorting My Pandora Stations Alphabetically

• 28 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I know this is an old request.  But, is anyone at SONOS working on making it possible to see my Pandora stations alphabetically?   It is difficult to use with the current “most recent” sort.

thanks

Larry

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This is Pandora’s problem to fix, not Sonos’, you need to ask them instead. It is their SMAPI server that delivers those lists (and their music).

I guess I do not understand.  When I see my stations on Pandora it is in alphabetical order … in fact it is a choice.   Please explain.

Larry

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I guess I do not understand.  When I see my stations on Pandora it is in alphabetical order … in fact it is a choice.   Please explain.

Larry

That list of stations comes directly from Pandora: Sonos just display it. If you want it in a different order, Pandora need to either change the default order, or add an option to see that list in a different order. Sonos never, ever sort any 3rd party content. Imagine if they started sorting album content, for example: it would destroy the intended track order of that album.