Sonos Stats : No longer working ?

• 6 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Avid Contributor III
  • 43 replies
Hello All.

Recently applied the new latest update for the Sonos Desktop app.
All works, and having no problems.
However, it appears that the old under the covers utility, the stats app is dead ?
If I run the command :
http://192.168.1.XXX:1400/status
I used to get a full listing of options, and was able to check on how many track in the library etc.
Which was useful to see how things were going after I reconfigure the archive.
Now however, I get very few of the options I used to.

Is there a new command to run, or, do I actually have a problem ?

Ta

Mark
icon

Best answer by MikeV 27 October 2017, 04:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey, marke. No new command to use. I would first verify the IP address you are trying to connect to. You may need to log into your router and check the Client List in order to determine the correct IP address for your "SonosZP".
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Nope, no way to get all the old info that used to be available back. From what has been said by other Sonos employees, it was done in the name of security.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Good catch MikeV. I missed the comparison to the older stats page and information offered. Thanks!
Is this detailed in the release notes? If not, could it be added?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Is this detailed in the release notes? If not, could it be added?
I’ll pass the suggestion on to the team for getting that added. Those status pages aren’t often used by a lot of people and many of them were locked out for security reasons.
So they should document that they took away an undocumented function? Color me confused. :?