I just updated the Microsoft Windows SONOS S2 V14.8 app to V14.10. When I open the app it has “The Queue is empty” with a spinning globe above it. The Help About screen is blank. The update installed without reporting any issues.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
- I disabled my Norton 360 Smart Firewall.
- I then launched the S2 SONOS app.
- The app responds immediately without the empty queue message.
- The app Help about reports all information.
- I then closed the SONOS app.
- I enabled the Norton 360 Smart Firewall.
- Launched the SONOS V2 app and everything is now working.