Answered

Sonos playlists gone, on iPad only?

• 14 December 2020
  • 5 replies

In the sonos app I can no longer find sonos playlists on my iPad, but see them fine on my phone.  I can add songs to them, but cannot see them, I can even add a new playlist but they are never displayed.  Were playlists moved somewhere or removed for some reason?  Again, show up on phone but not iPad.  

icon

Best answer by Armand28 14 December 2020, 03:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Odd, I just went into iPad and clicked ‘edit’ and playlists started showing up again.  I guess you can ignore this.  

Badge

I am experiencing this same issue with no finding playlists on my both my iPad and iPhone. Unfortunately, I tried clicking ‘edit’ and mine have not reappeared. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @User398698.

Thanks for reaching out, we’d be glad to help.

Your Sonos Playlists can be found in the My Sonos tab in a section labeled Playlists. Scroll to the left or right to browse through your playlists or tap the Playlists title to see the full list.

To check some data from your system, please send in a diagnostic report through the Sonos app and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system and see if there’s anything causing this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Badge

I am having this trouble too.  My Sonos Playlists are available and playable from my Mac, but on the iPad and iPhone clients I can see the playlists but they are empty

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @HarvE.

Thanks for reaching out, let me check it for you.

To better understand, kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app using your Mac controller and trigger another diagnostic when the issue occurs using the affected controller (iPad or iPhone), then reply with the confirmation numbers. I'd start by reviewing your system,  it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.