Question

Sonos playlists: cant delete. problems adding to them.

• 13 January 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hello. I can't add Sonos Playlists (error message says its full and to delete), but I also cant delete old sonos playlists (ask me to confirm delete playlist, I select yes, but nothing happens). Tried on all 3 types of controller (CR100, Android and Windows) tried resetting controller, to no effect. updated to latest version. no effect. Tried on Andorid App, same problem. I have about 36 playlists, some date back to 2008...

additional Background: Hardware is 2 x ZP80 and 2 x ZP100. I have had Sonos since 2007, current use the original brick controller (software is v 7.0) plus the controller App for Android and controller App for Windows v. 7.0 ( using windows 10).

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello. I can't add Sonos Playlists (error message says its full and to delete), but I also cant delete old sonos playlists (ask me to confirm delete playlist, I select yes, but nothing happens). Tried on all 3 types of controller (CR100, Android and Windows) tried resetting controller, to no effect. updated to latest version. no effect. Tried on Andorid App, same problem. I have about 36 playlists, some date back to 2008...

additional Background: Hardware is 2 x ZP80 and 2 x ZP100. I have had Sonos since 2007, current use the original brick controller (software is v 7.0) plus the controller App for Android and controller App for Windows v. 7.0 ( using windows 10).

Hi Alan_37,

Please [urlhttps://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142]submit a diagnostic report[/url] from your system after this happens.. Reply with the confirmation number and I'll take a look.