Sonos playlists are lost after software update and can't save queue as Sonos playlist

• 3 April 2013
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Yes, I found a couple of other posts about this but no answers there so: 1. For some time now (one year or so) a haven't been able to save the queue as a Sonos Playlist. I only get a simple error message saying I can't save. No clues why. I think this happened after a software update. 2. After a recent update (one during the last couple of months) all my Sonos Playlists are lost, or at least they don't show in any controller, desktop, iOS or Android. I still can't save queue as new Sonos Playlist. The problem is not the 10k tracks limit. To be sure, before all playlists disappeared I tried to delete som playlists and save a small queue. No luck.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi Håkan, I think it would be most beneficial if we conduct the troubleshooting via telephone. I've created a support case for you with reference number 130404-000486 . Please contact us at your earliest convenience and mention either the reference number or your email addresswhen placing the call.
Latest update 8.1.1 worked fine, came back to my mac a while later, all queues have vanished, from every room in the house! What a complete pain. How can i ever trust this system again? Hundreds of carefully collected pieces of music gone? Or is there a hidden file somewhere with all the info just waiting to be recalled into the app?