Question

Sonos playlist to Spotify

• 17 August 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge
This may be a silly question because I'm over 50. I have a large list of favourite songs on Sonos playlist which I use all of the time. Is it possible to transfer the whole list over to spotify so that I can play it on my phone? I know you can add each song separately but want to do the whole list?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

No, there is no option in the Sonos app to export any information about your Playlists, unfortunately.
Is there anyone from Sonos who can tell me if this is in the making and if so, when will it be available? #sonos #sonossupport #sonoscommunity
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sonos playlists can span multiple services and include local as well as streamed content. This would make the feature you're requesting rather awkward to implement and use, so I doubt it's in the feature backlog.
And, to follow up on pwt's accurate assessment, Sonos tends not to discuss upcoming changes, except in very rare circumstances, like the upcoming Amazon/Echo/Alexa integration. So it's highly unlike that either they'd do it, and if they did, they certainly wouldn't tell us in advance.