Answered

Sonos one and Play 1 - lockscreen problem?

• 30 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi
I am going to buy Sonos One, in the following days.
Is it possible to control my current Sonos speaker (play 1) through the lock screen on my iPhone once I install my Sonos One with airplay 2?

Or would Airplay 2 also make the missing lock screen control problem?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Keith N 7 September 2018, 20:05

Hi, Sonosatmyhome. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you do not have any other AirPlay-enabled devices (AppleTV, non-Sonos AirPlay speakers) you should be able to use the lock screen with no problem. Let us know if you run into any problems and we'll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Sonosatmyhome. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you do not have any other AirPlay-enabled devices (AppleTV, non-Sonos AirPlay speakers) you should be able to use the lock screen with no problem. Let us know if you run into any problems and we'll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.
Badge
I can no longer use my Lock Screen on my iPhone X. Has that feature been removed from iOS? Thanks in advance.