SONOS Never Works!

• 31 January 2018
  • 4 replies

I have a sonos speaker in my office and it literally has never worked for more than one song. It's constantly disconnecting, skipping songs, fading in and out. The desktop app is a complete mess and the mobile app can never connect. It prompts me to update the software on my sonos but then cannot connect to do so. Worst software ever! What a waste!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I strongly suspect your issue is the network your Sonos is on, rather than the software. If you bought an expensive car and it kept getting stuck on poor roads, would it be the car at fault?
I have 15 employees working on the private network flawlessly...
I strongly suspect your issue is the network your Sonos is on, rather than the software. If you bought an expensive car and it kept getting stuck on poor roads, would it be the car at fault? I have 15 employees working on the private network flawlessly
It has to be a network issue. I have had Sonos in my house for over 10 years and have 6 speakers connected in different rooms and have never had a problem. I'm not a tech guy and have pretty basic internet coverage. I think the software just works that's what makes it so simple to use. No major setup or anything.