Answered

Sonos move alarm

• 7 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, I just bought the Sonos Move and even though I have set up the alarm multiple times it never works. Any solutions? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Jean C. 11 March 2020, 18:42

Hi there @Jose Tomas Ibanez,  I’m looking over your diagnostic report and I don’t see that an alarm has been set though the Sonos app.

Are you setting up your alarm through a music service app instead? 

Are you saving the alarm after you set it up? The last time I set up an alarm I forgot to hit the “save” option at the bottom and had to set it up twice. 

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hello @Jose Tomas Ibanez,

Welcome to the Sonos Community and thank you for reaching out with your question.  

Is your Sonos Move charged and in WiFi mode when the alarm is set up to go off?

If you could submit a diagnostic report and include the confirmation number in your response, I’d be more than happy to look it over for any issues.   

Hi Jean,

Yes, it is charged and in Wifi mode.

The confirmation number is 551168880

Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @Jose Tomas Ibanez,  I’m looking over your diagnostic report and I don’t see that an alarm has been set though the Sonos app.

Are you setting up your alarm through a music service app instead? 

Are you saving the alarm after you set it up? The last time I set up an alarm I forgot to hit the “save” option at the bottom and had to set it up twice. 

The alarm is set through the app and it is saved.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi there @Jose Tomas Ibanez, any change in Alarm behavior on your Move?

Please submit a follow-up diagnostic report if the Alarm is still not functioning so that I can look this over.

Are you setting a music service or a playlist as the Alarm audio?