Answered

Sonos have one of the worst music apps I have never seen in a desktop

• 17 December 2016
  • 27 replies

The visual aspects and the options are very poors and the way it manages the library is the worst intuitive and usable ways to run...Please tell SONOS if you are agree.
icon

Best answer by ratty 19 December 2016, 11:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Proprietary hardware is not over-selling if it provides the best solution for a given situation. I agree that Android controllers can be made to do some things almost as well as the CR100 did them and also do some new things the CR100 can't do that may be useful to some people. Just noting that it takes a lot of extra work to get it all set up to act the way the CR100 does.

Spoken as a true blue installer who misses over selling proprietary hardware. Thanks for proving the point.

And by the way, if it's taking you "a lot of extra work" to pin an app and plug in a wireless charger, time to find another area of expertise.
Thanks for your opinion and information, the important for me is that a very good product, sound, design, etc. like the sonos speaker is only working with their app, and as the speaker I expected one of the best program to play and manage the music and in my opinion the app (at the deskpot because is the one I use) is very far of the quality I expected and it is as important as the speaker because you must use the app as a whole product... for me is dificult to understan how there are not many complaints and there are those who defend the application as it is, I'm completly surprised.