SONOS..explain in detail your updates..stop being generic.

• 24 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I think you owe your supporters ( the consumers who buy your products)  more information on the updates that you put out. Explain what they are for and what fixes and changes are expected. This “ bug fixing description ” is poor judgement coming from you. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Dogdad,

Thank you for your suggestion. We understand that it can be frustrating to not know all the minute details about bugfixes, however we endeavour to highlight the fixing of the ones that have had a notable impact on your Sonos experience - for instance “Made improvements to the clarity of Arc’s audio while playing dialogue” in 14.12.

I know this is not the answer you wanted, and I’ll make sure to bring forward your suggestion for consideration.

I think it is safe to assume that where a release says just bug fixes and performance enhancements, with no more specifics, most people will not notice any change in subsequent system behaviour.