Sonos EQ setting should be more easily accessible

• 20 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

The Sonos EQ setting are very nested with in the application it feels. They require multiple button presses to access which is annoying to say the least. The Bose application has a simple floating bubble located with in the application that has your connected device in it. When pressed you have instant access to EQ and other features for that device. Something similar in the Sonos App would be nice to see. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Why? Are EQ settings for you not something you you set right at set up (with Trueplay in my case) and you never mess with anymore?

Badge +1

Depending on what or who I'm listening too. I would change the EQ. I wouldn't listen to Adele and Drake on the same EQ nor Avenge Seven Fold. 

Userlevel 7

Even better would be the ability to set separate EQ presets for TV as opposed to Music. And the Sonos app would be able to auto switch EQ presets according to what audio it is receiving.

Badge +1

Yes that would be amazing