Sonos controller on ipad

• 21 October 2017
  • 3 replies

I hate the new sonos controller on my ipad - It's way to difficult to navigate between my services, favorites, etc. On my pc its easy to find all my choices. This only happened since the recent update. Anyone else having issues with the new update on an ipad?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I agree. It's impossible to switch to my Sonos favorites on the ipad. I always have to use the controller on my phone (where the "My Sonos" icon is at the bottom of the screen) or the controller on my PC. Why can't the iPad show it at the bottom of the screen -- or just anywhere that it's accessible?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Look in the app store for SonoPad, see if that offers you an experience you prefer.
Userlevel 4
Badge +13
I hate the new sonos controller on my ipad - It's way to difficult to navigate between my services, favorites, etc. On my pc its easy to find all my choices. This only happened since the recent update. Anyone else having issues with the new update on an ipad?

Grammar police! ‘to difficult” should read “too difficult”. Double O!