Answered

sonos beta issue

• 14 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, could someone from the beta program contact me. I have had a beta account for several years, however after testing and participating in the program for a considerable period of time, I have received no invites or participation requests in over a year! Have tried to find out why, however if you are not part of a project, it’s appears impossible to contact anyone from the beta group!

icon

Best answer by James L. 14 September 2022, 09:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @frizby66,

We’re not able to assist with Beta queries here on the Sonos Community. The Beta team have their own Community for this. You could also contact our Customer Care team who will be able to pass on your questions to the Beta team directly.

It’s worth pointing out, we don’t always have active programs running and not all testers will be assigned to a particular program so you may not hear from us for some time.

Thanks for the prompt response James, however….the link you provided doesn’t work UNLESS you are part of a beta project, which I haven’t been for over year (despite being a member of the beta community). Also, when contacting support, they can’t assist because they are not part of the beta team (have tried). 

So at the risk of repeating myself, could someone from the beta team contact me or provide an email address for the beta team. Maybe Patrick could help..as I appear to be stuck in a dead end with no way out!