sonos app on samsung Refrigerator

• 10 June 2019
  • 4 replies

I would like to play my Sonos from my refrigerator. I just bought a Samsung I think you should get connected with them to be able to use the family hub screen to play Sonos.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

How many Samsung refridgerators have been sold? What percentage of those would be in homes that have Sonos? How many hours would it make sense for Sonos to invest in altering their controller so it works on a refrigerator? How many additional Sonos speakers will that sell for the company?

I imagine those are the kinds of questions a good product manager will be asking when they review this request.

It's not a bad idea. I'm just not convinced it will jump to the top of the list of items that will help make more money for Sonos.
And frankly, I'm still waiting on an app that runs on my AppleTV, which I suspect has much higher penetration in the Sonos ownership group.

But I'm not holding my breath on that one, either....mostly because I think it isn't in the "this will make us more money" category of effort.
Yea I’m only asking for a app to be put on there. Was just a suggestion. Thank you