Question

Sonos App connectivity

• 26 February 2021
  • 1 reply

We have 3 different phones with the S2 app loaded. Quite often the Sonos is running but one of us cannot connect despite good connection to the WiFi on all devices.  At the moment my Sonos system is playing yet I cannot connect with the app.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Perhaps you’re running some sort of mesh network, and the controller that is failing is connected to a node that isn’t on the same subnet as the Sonos is? It’s hard to tell with so little information provided.

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem on the device that isn’t connecting, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.