Sonos app

• 4 April 2018
  • 8 replies

Why do I have to go to the Sonos App Store each time I open Sonos????

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Maybe your not on right version - in Sonos app under settings...about my Sonos what controller version are you running? I also assume you are not signed up for any beta.
I don’t believe Sonos have an App Store, they only have the one Sonos Controller App for different platforms. What are you seeing exactly and how are you seeing it? Maybe a screenshot will help, alongside any messages and identifying the type of software/hardware you are using?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I was thinking it was sending him to device app store to update Sonos app (like Apple App Store).
I was thinking it was sending him to device app store to update Sonos app (like Apple App Store).

Yes, you maybe correct Chris. I just wasn’t sure.

Like you, I am happy to help domlutier, but just wanted to find out a bit more info; as if it was just taking him to the Apple store or Play Store then surely downloading the update would have been the obvious next step to take.

There was no mention of any update in the original post, so thought I would just double check things.
Yes it’s sending me to open the app in App Store every single time I open Sonos although in the app setting it says it is up to date.
Yes it’s sending me to open the app in App Store every single time I open Sonos although in the app setting it says it is up to date.

Try deleting the app and reinstalling. No settings will be lost by doing this.
It worked. Thanks jgatie
Yes, Well sorted jgatie.?