Sonos android widget very flaky

• 27 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
On my Samsung S9 I have the option to add a widget to my home screen for easier access which is great....when it actually works. I mainly used it for quick access to night mode and speech enhancment but for some reason this has intermittantly stopped working, sometimes when you go to switch NM or SE on or off they just dont work and you have to go into the app to do it. Once you have been in to the app though the buttons on the widget work again. It seems that if you force close the app this is what stops the widget from working.

Is there anyway to officially report this as I find it pretty convenient having those options on the widget, just need the EQ options and level adjustments (surr+sub) on there as well and that would be perfect.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I use a Pixel 2 XL and I've also found that the widget has become less reliable over time.
Very often, the widget contents disappear altogether and are replaced by the "Tap to activate widget" notice, which, when tapped, just opens the app. Not sure if Sonos monitors the comments in the Google Play Store, that would be my first place to drop comments on the app itself.