Sonos Android App features not the same as the IOS App

• 22 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I have a large personal Music collection on my NAS and I notice the Android app doesn't have the same basic feature as the IOS App.

In short when searching for artists or albums with the IOS app you have an index of number and letters down the right side of the screen so you can quickly jump up and down the list, where on the Android app these quick index doesn't exists.

If it can be done for IOS app it shouldn't be that hard for the Android app to have the same functionality.

Can I ask that this change to be made ASAP. Thanks..

Regards

Peter

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Peter. I will be sure to forward this as a feature request for you. Do let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
This would be helpful. Or even if when in the music library there was a search facility. (Perhaps I am mistaken but I thought there used to be, pre v8.0??).

To @ozboypete. I often now go to Search rather than Browse then just select from the Music Library section.
Hi John B, I do to, however prefer to use the index. I'm using an old iPhone just for this which is silly