Smart TV Apps

• 4 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Would love a smart app to interface with my Sonos from my TVs.
While investigating some streaming on my TVs this holiday season I noticed Calm Radio, Radio Tune In (Rock Radio and Jazz Radio Stations), SiriusXM, etc. I have subscriptions to all three services. And use them with my Sonos. Since I have a couple Playbars, I was able to run the Smart Apps and then send the music to my other Sonos Speakers. While playing around with this I realized how awesome it would be to just pick up the TV Remote to go to a Sonos Smart App and pick music, group, etc. I also have a Synology NAS with Plex. I could also use the Plex Smart App to play music.
Would be awesome to be able to control Sonos from the same type of app without tablet or phone around.

Just a dream to make my Sonos system that much more awesome!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
My Sonos app runs on the Xbox One, just search for "sonos" in the Store on the Xbox.
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
My Sonos app runs on the Xbox One, just search for "sonos" in the Store on the Xbox.That's awesome. Don't have an Xbox, but that is good to know as an option.