Sleep timer improvement

• 17 September 2018
  • 3 replies

I find the lack of timer increments a problem. Increments of 15 minutes up to 1 hour and then a jump to two hours isn’t great. Options for 75mins, 90mins, 105mins would be great (or just allow me to set any time I want up to say 120mins). Not sure why there is a lack of control on this function.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, S7skg. Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward this topic along to the team for consideration and visibility.
Userlevel 1
Badge
I agree with S7skg. This isn't 1982. The tech to pick your own sleep timer time is something that should have been implemented when Sonos first appeared. Just one of many ways your competitors have been beating you for years.
Userlevel 2
This drives me nuts every night. I usually read in bed for 90 min and fall asleep. So the current timer increments are rarely what I need. Can the product team change the selector so that the user can select any hour/minute option. I would think this is a UI change only and not programatic.