Single page experience for volume, EQ & Advanced Audio controls

Userlevel 2
I'm constantly tweaking my EQ, Surround and Sub levels based on what I'm watching or listening to. I really just want these sliders all on the same page instead of drilling into the Advanced audio menu all the time. Wireframes attached.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18
Thanks for sharing and drawing up your idea, gerard.galasso. I will be sure to get this to the team for consideration. Thanks again for the feedback!
+1 on that, please.
Can we also get software update notifications without losing controls until we do the update?
OH I remembered one other idea I had. Sound Profiles. Like one sound setting for the TV and one for Music so I can switch back and forth instantly before fine tuning my EQ, SUB and Surround setting.
Totally agree with this. Just got a Beam to add to my other rooms. I haven't previously wanted or needed to change the EQ or Loudness function, but with the Beam I just don't always need the TV sound that BIG. Especially when the kids are playing Fortnight - it demands a gentler EQ and Loudness than watching the sport or a movie, but the settings are buried. Even a shortcut from the Room screen to the EQ screen would help.
Love this idea. I don't change my EQ often, but it does seem quite buried when it could be tied a little more closely to the volume. I also really like the idea of having sound profiles or "scenes" for different scenarios. GREAT ideas!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings