Answered

Search function in S2 not working in Windows

• 15 July 2020
  • 4 replies

I have Amazon Music Unlimited.  When I search for music by artists either nothing or a subset of the available music is displayed.  If I go to the Amazon Music App I can see the full amount.   I would stream from my iPad but music playback from Sonos app on laptop normally is better with fewer drop outs than my iPad/iPhone.  For example, I type Bob Marley and nothing shows.

icon

Best answer by gardendreamer 16 July 2020, 01:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Are you sure your full subscription Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is linked to Sonos?  It may be worth removing and re-adding the Amazon Music service.  (I think you will need to use the mobile app for that.)

It was working last week in S2 AOK.  (And worked in S1 for years) I tried reauthorizing Amazon account last night with no improvement.  Plan to delete and recreate my Amazon linkage tonight.  

I appear to have found the problem.  Even though the Search field had Amazon displayed as the icon, I had to change it to My music and then change it back to Amazon.  Now the search function appears to be working for me.

Userlevel 2

I have Amazon Music Unlimited.  When I search for music by artists either nothing or a subset of the available music is displayed.  If I go to the Amazon Music App I can see the full amount.   I would stream from my iPad but music playback from Sonos app on laptop normally is better with fewer drop outs than my iPad/iPhone.  For example, I type Bob Marley and nothing shows.

Cheers mate ,worked for me