Question

Samsung Watch App

• 27 November 2018
  • 4 replies

I just got a new Samsung Watch and was wondering if there is an App for the watch?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

There is a great app ZP Controller.
See also : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSDkB2cXOKs

Installed it a few days ago, fantastic
Can you explain how ZP Controller works? Do you need to have the Sonos controller app up and running on your phone, or can you initiate playback from the watch?
Can you explain how ZP Controller works? Do you need to have the Sonos controller app up and running on your phone, or can you initiate playback from the watch?

load the ZP Zone app onto your phone (from Galaxy Wearable, Galaxy Store). Go to sonos app (on my macbook, i select the SONOS on the menu and then "About" which produces the needed IP address associated, which I manually entered into the app from on the watch

load the ZP Zone app onto your phone (from Galaxy Wearable, Galaxy Store). Go to sonos app (on my macbook, i select the SONOS on the menu and then "About" which produces the needed IP address associated, which I manually entered into the app from on the watch

Great advice. works a treat thank you.