Question

Samsung Family Hub refrigerator - no Sonos player

• 29 June 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I bought the coolest refrigerator with what Inwas told was an android tablet in the door. I quickly found out that it is not an android OS, but a limited/proprietary OS made by Samsung. It has TuneIn, Spotify, and other apps. Sonos should absolutely get the Sonos player in that app list! Someone who owns that refrigerator would likely be a sophisticated consumer and have Sonos products! And Sonos already has a relationship/partnership with samsung. Make it happen quickly please!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Hello. Sounds like a really cool refrigerator. Can't promise anything but I'll pass along your suggestion.
Yes I too recently purchased a Samsung family hub refrigerator and plan on using it as a central interface for home automation. Adding a Sonos controller App support should be a no brainer and would centralize sonos control. Please Please provide support!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Have you contacted Samsung. It being android based it is just a matter of them making the Sonos app available for the refrigerator.
I really am getting old. All I ask from my refrigerator is that it keeps my food fresh and my beers cold.