Answered

Same account but different speakers show on different phones using S2 app

• 19 June 2021
  • 6 replies

My husband and I both have iPhones and the S2 app. We use the SAME log-in on both phones - same wifi network - HOWEVER, I see some speakers on my phone and he has the others showing on his phone. So basically, it it impossible to show ALL speakers on the network with the SAME log-in. What the heck is happening? Constant issues lately….HELP!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 June 2021, 14:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7

Try rebooting your router and phones.

Thanks! Tried rebooting router and also unplugged and restarted all speakers :/ No luck

You can have 2 separate system on one account.  Pick which app's settings, playlists, accounts, favorites, etc. you want to keep.

Factory reset the speakers on the other app, then add them to the app you chose to keep.

Then reset the app you aren't keeping. After the reset, choose to connect to an existing system

Userlevel 7

@AprilDarling Have you tried unplugging the Boost from power for a couple of minutes?

Thanks! I will try that next. One step at a time I guess…..thanks so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @AprilDarling 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Do you have multiple WiFi access points? If so, then it may depend on which one your phone is connected to, and which one certain Sonos devices are connected to. This is by no means how things should work, of course, so I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network..