Question

Room settings gone

• 15 November 2017
  • 9 replies

I went into the app yesterday and made some changes to the sub and eq settings. I gave it a little too much bass, so I went in today to change the settings again, and the "Room Settings" menu has totally disappeared. I tried on my ipad, iphone and windows app, and it's the same across the board.

Any idea what happened?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

It is there. Try "More" (on the bottom right of iPhone screen), and then "Settings".
I swear, it's gone! It used to be right under "Add a BOOST or BRIDGE" if I recall, but it really is not on that menu any more.
Me as well, room settings no lomger exists and I cannot turn off speaker lights . Frustrating
I did a quick search and found the discussion below. Apparently this happens when your player software and controller software are not the same version.

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/where-did-my-room-settings-go-6757861
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I did a quick search and found the discussion below. Apparently this happens when your player software and controller software are not the same version.

https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/where-did-my-room-settings-go-6757861

That's usually what it is, though it can also be limited compatibility due to older operating systems on your devices. Check out the page here for some help and guidance.
Userlevel 1
I now have this problem after the latest controller update.
Everything is running version 9.2
Controller on laptop - Windows 10 Home Version 1809
Have you looked at the posts under the “Announcements” area of the website?
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Its where it has always been on the PC, even the recently crippled 9.2 version: Manage / Settings / choose room with Sub / Sub tab.
Same issue here, i updated out of box then i installed the app and then u are supposed to be out of sync ?!

Devs should at least set a message in that empty screen so you know what to do. Hate this already