Answered

Reorder Music Sources?

• 10 December 2015
  • 5 replies

Is there any way to Reorder Music Sources, so that my most used are at the top and I don't have to go through the whole list of music services to get to my TV source?

If not, please consider this a feature request.

Thanks,
icon

Best answer by ratty 10 December 2015, 12:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

There's no way to re-order the sources.

However many don't actually need to find the TV source since, by default, PLAYBAR starts to play from the optical input when it detects a signal. Check your PLAYBAR room settings.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

I've moved this conversation into the controllers and software area for better community visibility.
I would certainly like to see this feature added. We utilize a lot of services but Spotify is the most used and I have to scroll every time I search and get results. Should be a straightforward feature add.
Yes, I would like this feature too. On the sonos app, when I click on browse, I'd like to be able to reorder the music services so the ones I actually use are listed first. It would also be nice to be able to delete those I don't use.
Feature request! Please!