Rename a Sonos playlist

• 10 January 2018
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
Jeez guys why don't you put an option to rename an album or artist in Sonos playlist? I use my I Pad to control my system but once stored you cannot rename the title. Albums store by album name not artist and it becomes a right muddle the more you store so annoying ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, LetsRock. Thanks for your post, I think we can get to the bottom of this. However, I'm sorry- at the moment, I'm not sure what you mean. You're not able to rename artists or albums anywhere in our interface, let alone in a playlist.

Also, when I view a Sonos playlist, it appears like this for me:

The track name and artist name are displayed, not the album. Are you witnessing different behaviour? Where are these tracks sourced from? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
When go into my Sonos and go to olayslist click SEe All. From that screen click the ... in top right corner. Now click on any playlist you want to edit and it will pop up with rename dialog.