Question

Removing product from my account on Sonos.com

• 17 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hi Guys,

My system is currently fully operational on S2. I have no legacy products on the system at all. However When I login to my account on Sonos.com it show under my product two legacy devices. A Sonos controller and a Sonos Bridge. I no longer have these devices. How can I remove them from the list?

Thanks in advance

STeve

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

You can’t. They only remove themselves if they get a registered to another account. Ignore them.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Don’t ignore them, think of it as your ‘virtual’ Sonos museum, remind yourself of all the fun you had with those old products when you see them on your account.  

My system won’t update without a reset Bridge. I no longer own the Bridge, I threw it out years ago but now the app keeps looking for it and won’t let me add products until that Bridge is reset and then removed. But I can reset it because I no longer own it.

Userlevel 2

Sonos -- this is so odd. Why not just give us button to ‘disassociate’ products from our accounts? I have two old Controller 100s that I haven’t owned for years, but they still show up on Sonos.com and are listed as not compatible with the new S2 App.

I’m on hold right now, trying to reach you to have you help, and it seems like this is a known problem. Save us (and your customer service team) time, and make the easy fix, please.

Dave

Sonos -- this is so odd. Why not just give us button to ‘disassociate’ products from our accounts? I have two old Controller 100s that I haven’t owned for years, but they still show up on Sonos.com and are listed as not compatible with the new S2 App.

I’m on hold right now, trying to reach you to have you help, and it seems like this is a known problem. Save us (and your customer service team) time, and make the easy fix, please.

Dave

Hi Dave!

The “fix” that finally worked was to clear out my account of all products and then individually add the ones I had in new Sonos controller. I’m trying to remember exactly how we reset my account. The tech guy might’ve had to do that on his end. The bad part is that all of your Sonos playlists go away.