Answered

Queue not updating

• 11 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I find often that if I start a new queue say for example on my Macbook (e.g. let’s say Spotify Playlist B having previously played Spotify Playlist A, on another device, say my iPhone, it will show on now playing the correct song but when I go to the queue it will still show Spotify Playlist A as the queue even though B is playing. 

If I force close app and reopen it then shows playlist B correctly.

System is S2, all updated, no connectivity issues as far as I can see.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 12 March 2021, 10:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @rafster 

Thanks for your post!

The Sonos app is really just a remote control, so although your speaker is playing what it should, it sounds like the app isn’t getting the newest info about what the speaker is doing. This is generally due to networking issues. Please switch your WiFi router off for at least 30 seconds. Switch back on, and wait about 5 minutes for WiFi to come back.

Try to recreate the issue - if it still happens, you may have a WiFi booster or extender causing issues for Sonos. If you do have any of these, please test again with it/them turned off.

I hope this helps.