Procedure for returning CR100 for recycling

• 29 March 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
I have just received my 2 envelopes and labels for my 2 CR100s. Do you want the cradles and power supplies as well, or just the controllers ? The labels are for DHL. Will you be arranging a pickup, or do I do that ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You probably just call DHL or drop it off at a DHL location
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
http://www.dhl.com/en/express/shipping/find_dhl_locations.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi there, Dick Cooper. Thanks for checking. The CR100's themselves will suffice. You will need to organise pickup with DHL yourself. The instructions should be in the email. Let us know if you require any further assistance. Many thanks.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Thanks Edward. I will get on with it.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
I am sorry but this is not working out. 1. I had no email with instructions. 2. I have just tried to arrange a collection with DHL and they asked for nearly 400 euros. Sorry, but no. I will take them to my local dump.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
They didn’t send prepaid labels. I think she didn’t understand.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Since SONOS do not want the cradles or power supplies (they wouldn't fit in the envelopes anyway) I will recycle the whole lot locally and forget DHL
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
We have no problem dropping stuff like the CR-100 off at our local hazardous waste collection point. Couldn't see the hassle of packing and shipping them back versus the drop-off.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
You are right, of course, but I just wanted to put Sonos to the trouble and expense of organising the recycling.