Please can we yet the year of a Track added to the Controller display when it is playing

• 25 April 2013
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
This would be really useful as we often hear something and want to know what year it was - I've been putting a lot of effort into getting the correct year against all the tracks in my library!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
I would also find this 'display year' feature useful. Any chance of it being added to the controller app?
Badge +1
I agree.
Hwever, I have been asking for the ability for Sonos to display the year of tracks for year after year after year.  Its the obvious item that anyone asks.  ie. Who, what album, when?.  Top 3 questions.
But its never made the list.

The INFO option on an Album is also sadly lacking any of the tags for an album such as 'Year'.

Ideally I'd like to see the user be able to select the 2 or 3 'tags' they would like displayed when a track is playing. 
I have just moved from a Squeeze box streamer that does show the year of the track and album, you could also select music from a chosen year, the information must be in the tag, so can you improve our Sonos experience please by adding this feature.