Playlist-Layout - Option to change playlist layout view

• 28 August 2017
  • 1 reply

Any music lovers out there that comes from the "old school" with LP´s and CD´s would like to have the possibility of browsing through album covers to find the one album you would like to listen to? Let me illustrate with one example; Lets say you want to create a playlist entitled "Heavy Metal 2017", in which you would add whole albums from that genre and that year. After a while the playlist consist of 100 albums, wouldn´t it then be great to view these 100 albums as 100 album cover thumbnails instead of viewing track by track as a long list of 1000 songs? On the iPad/iPhone version of the controller app you have this option when viewing Sonos favorites, but you only have one Sonos Favorite "folder" and you can only add a very limited number of albums to that folder. For a start it would be great to see the limitation of albums you can add to Sonos favorites removed. But even an even better solution would be to let the user choose how he/she would like to watch their playlists - Either as a long list of songs, or per album by viewing album cover thumbnails. If any of you out there agree with me, please let the Sonos guys know......then we can hopefully wish that feature welcome in a future software version 😳

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I totally agree. I’m new to the Sonos system and it seems ludicrous not to have this option especially when you would think the majority of people using these great speakers have large music library’s to sift through