Question

Playing iBooks from iPhone Sonos App [Audiobooks]

• 3 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Hey there, I followed the thread on a post similar to this but am still unable to play Audiobooks using the Sonos App controller. iBooks doesn't show up in 'Genre' under 'On this iPhone'. Wondering if you can help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hello there, fasiansmith. Thanks for reaching out to the Community. Are you still having trouble accessing your audiobooks in Sonos? iBooks from Apple are normally digital interactive books available from Apple. Audiobooks are audio files normally broken up by chapters and can normally be found in iTunes. If you would like to have a technician walk through the steps of downloading and getting audiobooks on Sonos, do not hesitate to give us a call. Our contact information can be found here.
Hi,
Can you please explain how I can get my iBooks to play on my Sonos system please.
Thanks
Keith, I believe there is some misunderstanding. iBooks from Apple manages both textual books as well as audiobooks. We would like to play audiobooks that are otherwise not accessible from our Apple Music app, or what some might consider the iTunes application on our iPhones.
As far as I am concerned, this is a major shortcoming of the Sonos system. I am forced to turn on my home theater, and stream through my Apple TV.
Badge
I second this would be good to know if this is possible!